Complaint Review: Milestone Marketing

• Updated: Tue, July 31, 2007

• Reported By:Stuart Florida
Milestone Marketing
P.O. Box 2470 Davenport, Iowa Canada

Milestone Marketing $5,000 high school football posters to be distributed to local business and families ripoff Davenport Iowa

I was contacted by this company at the beginning of 2007 to advertise on thier high school football poster. They indicated that 5,000.00 copies would be distributed from August 2007 through March of 2008 to local businesses and families and I would receive 35 posters free. If I paid on the phone when they contacted me, I would receive a 10% discount - which I did.

It is now July 2007 and I have never heard from them again - I tried to contact them at the number they gave me - 866-932-4141 but it will not go through. I then did an internet search and found that it appears this is the company's "common practice". It is about time that everyone else becomes aware of their sceme and they are stopped.

Cabinet gallery
Stuart, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/31/2007 09:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Milestone-Marketing/Davenport-Iowa-52806/Milestone-Marketing-5000-high-school-football-posters-to-be-distributed-to-local-busines-264335. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Milestone Marketing