Complaint Review: Milestone Marketing

• Submitted: Tue, July 10, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, August 24, 2007

• Reported By:Green Bay Wisconsin
Milestone Marketing
P.O. Box 2470 Davenport, Iowa U.S.A.

Milestone Marketing $750 RIPOFF Davenport Iowa

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Finally

Whoever this guy is, he is at it again. He promised advertising magnets to be distributed in the Green Bay, Wisconsin area. I paid $750 for adverising space, and never received anything.

Finally I searched online and found dozens of these same complaints about company and a list of other company names this guy uses.

Appearently this guy has a long list of ripoff schemes. I guess my only question is, what in the hell is Iowa Consumer Affairs doing about this guy? This is an incredibly sad joke. Isnt it time the authorities in Iowa woke up and put a stop to this clown fleecing legitimate businesses?

David
Green Bay, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2007 09:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Milestone-Marketing/Davenport-Iowa-52806/Milestone-Marketing-750-RIPOFF-Davenport-Iowa-260038. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Milestone Marketing

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Finally

AUTHOR: Trisha - (U.S.A.)

I used to work for Alphonso Barnum and his rip off circus. 4 Years I was there. Until I realized he was a liar and a thief. You may have been one of my clients and I am sorry for that. I really did try to do my job to the best of my abilities but there is nothing I could do after the point of sale. I will tell you that karma is awesome. Alphonso Barnum is now in the Scott County Jail for a felon with a firearm charge (2nd one in 6 months) and if he ever gets that taken care of he has a federal hold on him for deceptive practices. The is NO BOND. What goes around comes around.