Complaint Review: Milestone Marketing

• Submitted: Wed, July 18, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, July 18, 2007

• Reported By:Redding California
Milestone Marketing
P.O. Box 2470 Davenport, Iowa U.S.A.

Milestone Marketing Thieves and Liars ripoff Davenport Iowa

I received a call one day from a man professing to be with the local Chamber of Commerce. He said they were printing up some large magnets featuring several members of the chamber on them for new comers to the area. If I would like to participate they would send me 1,000 of the magnets to use for my own customers. I agreed and paid over the phone, $314.55. They even offered a discount of 10% for paying up-front (from $349.50).

Needless to say, I never saw a magnet, never heard back from the company and found out (too late) they were never associated with the chamber.

I have learned to never order over the phone, without comfirmation, but at a high price.

This makes report #6 on this website against Milestone Marketing. I hope they get their just rewards and of course I would really prefer to get my hard earned money back!!!

Sam
Redding, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2007 02:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Milestone-Marketing/Davenport-Iowa-52809/Milestone-Marketing-Thieves-and-Liars-ripoff-Davenport-Iowa-261684. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Milestone Marketing