Complaint Review: Milestone Marketing

• Submitted: Mon, September 24, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, September 24, 2007

• Reported By:Anacortes Washington
Milestone Marketing
milestonemkt.com Davenport, Iowa U.S.A.

Milestone Marketing Where is Milestone Marketing after the took me for $800.00 us dollars! She called her self Tasha! Milestone Marketing you took $800.00 from me! Davenport Iowa

On March 29th 2007 Milestone Marketing P.O Box 2470 Davenport, Ia. 52809 took $800.00 us Dollars from my Checking account. The fee paid was for a promise to provide a professional service to a professional company individual.I was to receive 5,000 color posters for our high school football team schedule. Now on September 24th 2007 the delivery date has passed and I do not have the product I paid for.

All of the contact in formation is no longer in service and the email has been returned due to the account being disabled or discontinued. Now I am sure I have been robbed by phone solicitation in the amount of $800.00 US Dollars.

Connie
Anacortes, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/24/2007 01:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Milestone-Marketing/Davenport-Iowa-52809/Milestone-Marketing-Where-is-Milestone-Marketing-after-the-took-me-for-80000-us-dollars-275868. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Milestone Marketing