Complaint Review: Milford Hotel New York City

700 8th Ave New York, New York USA
  • Phone: (888) 352-3650
  • Web:
  • Category: Hotel

Milford Hotel New York City Fraudulantly charged my card without authorization New York New York

Milford Hotel in New York City fraudulantly charged my card and without an authorization form. I have an extra bill of $106 that I did not authorize. To include everything else, I was escorted off the property just because I did not vacate my room within the hour of my check out. I was traveling and had a lot of things to pack up. They were very rude to me and told the other security guards that I was not allowed back on the premises. This is clearly a racial profiling case and no one should ever be verbally abused like I was. I was also threatened with trespassing and they told me they were calling the police on me if I did not pack my things within 10 minutes.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2013 04:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Milford-Hotel-New-York-City/New-York-New-York/Milford-Hotel-New-York-City-Fraudulantly-charged-my-card-without-authorization-New-York-N-1104406. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Milford Hotel New York City