Complaint Review: Milford Spice Company

• Reported By: Jane — Standish Maryland
Milford Spice Company
4844 Old Plank Rd Internet, Michigan United States of America

Milford Spice Company This company is a total scam! Internet, Michigan

Do not use this company unless you enjoy frustration, lies, zero customer service and no product for your money!  It has been months since I ordered my product.  I have emailed countless times, no response, I have called, goes straight to voicemail.  Finally I got an email saying the order had shipped, that was a month ago.  No tracking number was included, so basically they told me it had shipped just to shut me up for awhile!  So they take your money and then lie!  Check out Yelp and BBB for all the complaints, there are many.  This company takes your money and never sends the product!  I read on YELP that the owner, Laura, has many criminal charges (larceny being one of them)

Please do not use this company, they will take your money and you will never see the product you ordered!

I wish I had read all the reports before I ordered, lesson learned!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2013 11:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Milford-Spice-Company/Internet-Michigan-48381/Milford-Spice-Company-This-company-is-a-total-scam-Internet-Michigan-1035739. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Milford Spice Company