Complaint Review: Milford Spice Company

• Updated: Thu, May 17, 2012

• Reported By: John — Merritt Island Florida United States of America
Milford Spice Company
Milford, Michigan United States of America

Milford Spice Company Milford Spice Be warned about ordering from Milford Spice Company! Milford, Michigan

I have been waiting since March 24th 2012 for my order. Nothing but excuses and empty promises. I have had emails directly from Laura. I have been told at least 3 times that my order would ship. Still no spices. I own a small business. If we treated our customers this way they would shop somewhere else. There are many other internet spice dealers who can provide the same quality with excellent service and delivery. If you don't get this, I predict your company will soon close. You say you are expanding your company to fulfill orders? How can you do that when you have also said that you are selling these spices at a loss? It doesn't make any sence at all. This is your second groupon deal. You knew you should have prepared. I suggest anyone who purchased the groupon should consider getting a refund back from groupon and complain.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/17/2012 10:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Milford-Spice-Company/Milford-Michigan-/Milford-Spice-Company-Milford-Spice-Be-warned-about-ordering-from-Milford-Spice-Company-M-884088. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Milford Spice Company