Complaint Review: Milford Spice Company

• Submitted: Tue, November 06, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, November 06, 2012

• Reported By: mzsmile — Colorado United States of America
Milford Spice Company
510 Highland Ave, Suite 255, Milford, MI. 48381 Milford, Michigan United States of America

Milford Spice Company Groupon order placed in March 2012 and still no product shipped to me Milford Michigan

I love to find amazing deals on sites like Groupon, so when I saw a deal for $45 worth of gourmet spices for only $20 I ordered it right away.  I always pay attention to how many certificates are able to be purchased because it suggests to me how big of a company I am about to work with.  When I saw that over 5000 had been purchased, I assumed that this was a large company.  I soon found out how VERY wrong I was.  I attempted to redeem my Groupon on 3/29/12 and today, 11/6/12, I STILL have yet to receive my products.

To the company's small amount of credit, I do get an email from them every couple months stating that they are working diligently to get orders filled and that we are welcome to request a refund.  I did have to contact them to change my shipping address due to the fact that it has been SO long since I placed the order that I have moved residences.  It has been over 7 months which is COMPLETELY RIDICULOUS.  I do not recommend that anyone purchase from this company going forward.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/06/2012 08:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Milford-Spice-Company/Milford-Michigan-48381/Milford-Spice-Company-Groupon-order-placed-in-March-2012-and-still-no-product-shipped-to-965357. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Milford Spice Company