Complaint Review: Milford Spice Company

• Updated: Wed, September 04, 2013

• Reported By: Neil — Cincinnati Ohio
Milford Spice Company
510 Highland Ave Milford, Michigan USA

Milford Spice Company Milford Spice Company Does Not Deliver Product - Stay Away Milford Michigan

I received a Groupon for Milford Spice Company last year. I found many negative reviews/comments for the company on various websites, but they seemed rather old. Most of the complaints were related to the Groupon offer and consisted of extened delays in delivering the product. Since the Groupon was a gift and most people seemed happy with the quality of the products, I decided to give Milford Spice Company a shot.

Boy was I wrong. I submitted my order on Octobter 2nd, 2012. It is now September 2013 and I still have not received anything. That's correct, it's been 11 months. I submitted several requests for information through the website and have received no response. Over the months I have received several e-mails that my product was being shipped, but my order is still in "Shipping" status on the website. I firmly believe that this company is a scam and that you should stay away at all costs. There are plenty of other spice vendors on-line. Save yourself the trouble and heartburn and do not patronize the Milford Spice Company

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/04/2013 05:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Milford-Spice-Company/Milford-Michigan-48381/Milford-Spice-Company-Milford-Spice-Company-Does-Not-Deliver-Product-Stay-Away-Milford-1081518. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Milford Spice Company