Complaint Review: Milford Spice Company

• Updated: Thu, July 19, 2012

• Reported By: GinaS — Brevard North Carolina United States of America
Milford Spice Company
510 Highland Ave, Suite 255 Milford, Michigan United States of America

Milford Spice Company Purchased a Groupon offered by Milford Spice in March 2012 & placed my order the next day. As of July 18, 2012 I have not received my order. No responses from email inquiries nor from the owner with TAKES YOUR MONEY BUT DOES NOT SHIP YOUR ORDER~ 4 MONTHS STILL NOTHING!!! Milford, Michigan

Milford Spice Company sold Groupons in March 2012.  I purchased a Groupon on March 23rd & redeemed it at their online store on March 24.  Since purchase I have received a few generic emails about how overwhelmed they are by the orders and promise after promise to ship.  The last promise which was made by them was to ship my order by June.  It is now July 18 & still nothing.  Additionally, they have become completely non-responsive to email inquiries.  I called the Milford Spice directly and spoke briefly with Laura, the owner of the Company & the person who sent all the generic emails.  I told her I placed an order in March and still had nothing.  She asked for my order number and promised to 'check on it'.  Still nothing.  4 months and I am out of patience and frankly cannot conceive of why it would take this long to fulfill a spice order.  What is even worse is that they are still accepting orders on their website for the same items I ordered 4 months ago!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2012 12:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Milford-Spice-Company/Milford-Michigan-48381/Milford-Spice-Company-Purchased-a-Groupon-offered-by-Milford-Spice-in-March-2012-placed-914455. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Milford Spice Company