Complaint Review: Milford Spice Company

• Updated: Tue, November 27, 2012

• Reported By: Michelle in Michigan — Lansing Michigan United States of America
Milford Spice Company
510 Highland Ave. Ste. 255 Milford, Michigan United States of America

Milford Spice Company Unfortunate Michigan Small Business Scammer Milford, Michigan

I am apparently a victim of the Groupon Scam.  I bought spices in March, did not hear, did not hear some more and finally heard that hey I am sorry, but we have an unexpected problem at Groupon, and we are trying our best.  On October 24th,  I got an email stating that my order would be SHIPPED, not processed, but SHIPPED.  Oh yeah, and since I have been so patient, I can order more spices and if ordered by October 29th, I would get them shipped in my November 2nd SHIPMENT DATE, NOT PROCESSED DATE.  Yeah, stupid me trusted them and bought even more.

It is now November 27th and I have not received anything and my order says processed.  Boy have I been duped.  I have sent numerous emails inquiring about my order, and Guess What, no response back.  Oh yeah, I sent another email asking for my money back, and Guess What, still no response.  I have just called them and surprise, surprise, I got voice mail.  Oh yeah wait, that was after I called the number on my emails and got some sort of Digital company.  Boy do I feel like an idiot.  Scammed by a spice company.

I WILL NEVER ORDER ANYTHING FROM MILFORD SPICE COMPANY EVER AGAIN.  Not sure I will ever get what I ordered, or my money back.  Sounds like I am not the only one.  I live in Michigan, so even if they walked my order to me when they said it would be shipped, I would have it.  VERY DISAPPOINTED IN A MICHIGAN SMALL BUSINESS SCAMMING THIS MANY PEOPLE.  I will be filing a complaint with the Attorney General's office, as well as the Better Business Bureau.  Yikes what a joke.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/27/2012 07:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Milford-Spice-Company/Milford-Michigan-48381/Milford-Spice-Company-Unfortunate-Michigan-Small-Business-Scammer-Milford-Michigan-974250. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Milford Spice Company