Complaint Review: Milford Spice Company

• Updated: Tue, December 20, 2011

• Reported By: spiceless — NLR Arkansas United States of America
Milford Spice Company
510 Highland Ave Internet United States of America

Milford Spice Company A complete waste of time and only excuses and extreme poor customer service! Internet

I placed an order with this company after buying a Groupon. The order was placed in late August and I finally received a mass email from the owner in mid Sept explaining the overwhelming response and orders received due to this national Groupon they ran. I agreed that I did not mind waiting  and that I just wanted my order before xmas as I was giving it as a gift.

I was promised no less than 4 times that "your order will be shipped on 'X' date" both by a supposed customer service rep and the owner. That was after sending several emails for update status of my order and vm's left on their customer service line that were never returned.

Mostly what I got was a lot of excuses and "explanations" of how they are growing and have increased their business 6 times what they are accustomed to. I was very understanding and patient each time until the last.....I was told this last time it would ship out "no later than Dec 15th". When I did not receive a shipping confirmation on that day I sent 2 emails requesting update. NOTHING! I sent yet another email yesterday....NOTHING!

No response until I threatened to contact Attorney Generals, BBB, and websites. And my last resort was a very upset vm I left on customer service line last night. Amazingly I received an email from Laura time stamped 10:56 pm, finaly, that stated she would refund my money (that is just the money I additionaly spent not the Groupon cost) and send me a compliment spice pack.

I'm sure I will NEVER see the spice pack and I don't even want it at this point. I just wanted the order I place 4+ months ago!!!!!!!!!! and I did not sign up for all the headache!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/20/2011 08:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Milford-Spice-Company/internet/Milford-Spice-Company-A-complete-waste-of-time-and-only-excuses-and-extreme-poor-customer-811703. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Milford Spice Company