Complaint Review: Milford Spice Company

• Reported By: Kelly — Blaine Minnesota United States of America
Milford Spice Company
510 Highland Ave Suite 255 Internet United States of America

Milford Spice Company Groupon Scam Internet

I ordered a groupon from this company back in March of 2012 and placed my order 3/26/12. After several months, I received a mass apology letter stating they had grown too fast with the promotion and had hired extra people to help...

It is now October 19, 2012 and I still do not have my spices. I have received several emails stating that my order is processing. I called over the summer and was told my order would be going out the next week. Now my calls and emails go unanswered.

A month ago, I received a mass email stating that if I didn't get another email regarding the order in the next two weeks, someone would be contacting me about resolving this. I have called and left messages offering to change my order to in-stock items. Have emailed with the same information and no one will contact me.

They keep updating their website with new products for the month and specials with a specific ship date, yet 7 month old orders can not seem to go out the door.

Fed up.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/19/2012 12:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Milford-Spice-Company/internet/Milford-Spice-Company-Groupon-Scam-Internet-957253. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Milford Spice Company