Complaint Review: Milford Spice Company

• Submitted: Sun, September 23, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, September 23, 2012

• Reported By: JR Walther — Westerville Ohio United States of America
Milford Spice Company

Milford Spice Company I ordered spices through Groupon and waited 5 months with endless excuses and promises. I finally cancelled the order but have not received a refund Internet

I ordered spices on April 20, 2012 with a groupon. I waited 5 months with endless excuses and promises of delivery. Never happened.  Finally, I gave up, I did receive a refund for the initial amount of the Groupon but have not received a refund for additional money ont he purchase.

This company had the audacity to send me an email to advertise their spices yesterday.  I couldn't believe it. Do not purchase anything from this company, it is sad that they have deceived so many people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/23/2012 08:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Milford-Spice-Company/internet/Milford-Spice-Company-I-ordered-spices-through-Groupon-and-waited-5-months-with-endless-e-945364. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Milford Spice Company