Complaint Review: Milford Spice Company

• Updated: Wed, July 17, 2013

• Reported By: Ang — Painesville Ohio
Milford Spice Company
510 Highland Ave, Milford, MI 48381 Internet USA

Milford Spice Company, Laura Major Groupon Fail and the Fraud of Criminal Laura Internet

I purchased a Groupon for Milford Spice Company in April of 2012.  All I have to show for my order is a total of 21 emails from Laura and Milford Spice Company begging forgiveness for unfilled orders, and making false promises of delivery of my order "in the next 7-10 business days.

Laura's last fraudulent email to me is dated March 20, 2013.  I am told that my "order is in shipping set up" and I will receive a "shipping notification shortly with tracking detail".

Well, I'm still waiting.  What else can one call this but FRAUD, when she has my money and I have NO GOODS after 15 months?  Do NOT purchase from this company and expect to receive your order.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2013 03:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Milford-Spice-Company/internet/Milford-Spice-Company-Laura-Major-Groupon-Fail-and-the-Fraud-of-Criminal-Laura-Internet-1067861. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Milford Spice Company