Complaint Review: Milford Spice Company

• Submitted: Mon, November 12, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, November 12, 2012

• Reported By: Hollz — lansdale Pennsylvania United States of America
Milford Spice Company

Milford Spice Company Milford Spice Co. 8.5 months after order, still nothing. Groupon was used Internet

Back in March 2012, there was a Groupon for this website. I believe the deal was $20 for $40 worth of items, plus free shipping, or something similar to that.

I placed my order with Milford Spice Co. on 3/29/12. It is not November 12, and I still have not received my package. I have contacted them numberous times, and I only receive a response about 50% of the time. They sent out an email at the end of October saying that my package would ship November 5. I also received many subsequent emails about how I could get a discount on another item for being so patient.

That was a complete insult to me. I would never spend more money on at a place that still hadn't given me my previous items!
I contacted them a few days ago, because my order still says "Processing" on the website. I asked if it had shipped yet, as they had promised in the email they sent. I have received no response.

This is infuriating. They have sent out a handful of emails explaing that they under estimated the Groupon response, etc.
but seriously. 8.5 months for some dumb spices?!?! this is completely ridiculous. DO NOT USE THIS SITE

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/12/2012 03:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Milford-Spice-Company/internet/Milford-Spice-Company-Milford-Spice-Co-85-months-after-order-still-nothing-Groupon-was-968194. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Milford Spice Company