Complaint Review: Milford Spice Company

• Reported By: JO P — Browns Summit North Carolina United States of America
Milford Spice Company
510 Highland Ave Milford, MI 48381 Internet United States of America

Milford Spice Company Milford Spice Co Borderline Fraudulent? Internet

Milford Spice Company has failed to ship my order, respond to my emails, or refund my money which is borderline fraudulent.   I placed and paid for my order over a month ago and can't even get an update.

You can either find out about this company by buying a Groupon or getting an email about a special offer.  Either way, they are mailed to the masses in hopes of stirring up new customers since most probably won't return after their first experience.   I can only speculate that because they are a small company, they cannot handle the volume of orders that come from a mass mailing.  However, that volume does sustain them for many months while they try filling the orders.

Laura, the owner of Milford Spice, responded to my emails up until I my order was placed and my credit card charged.   Yes, you're charged right away, but your product is never shipped for months, if ever (I'm still waiting).  As I said at the beginning, I requested my order be shipped or canceled with a full refund and I have not received either.  This is not my first go round with Milford Spice Co, but it is my last.  Against my better judgement, I gave her another chance, but be warned, the only thing this company does fast is charge your card.  BUYER BEWARE!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2013 05:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Milford-Spice-Company/internet/Milford-Spice-Company-Milford-Spice-Co-Borderline-Fraudulent-Internet-1023487. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Milford Spice Company