Complaint Review: Milford Spice Company

• Submitted: Sat, May 19, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, May 19, 2012

• Reported By: dancetoday — Little Rock Arkansas United States of America
Milford Spice Company

Milford Spice Company Milford Spice never sent me the Groupon order I paid for months ago Internet

I placed an order with Milford Spice on October 17, 2011. I have still not received it and this is May 19, 2012.  The only reply I have ever gotten when trying to get them to respond to my inquiries is on March 22 of this year, I got a form type letter by e-mail about how many orders they had gotten due to Groupon and they were trying to get caught up and would I please have patience. At that time it was already five months.  Now it has been seven months. They do not respond when I write to them now.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/19/2012 08:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Milford-Spice-Company/internet/Milford-Spice-Company-Milford-Spice-never-sent-me-the-Groupon-order-I-paid-for-months-ago-885212. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Milford Spice Company