Complaint Review: Milford Spice Company

• Updated: Tue, May 29, 2012

• Reported By: Eric — Oshkosh Wisconsin United States of America
Milford Spice Company
510 Highland Ave, Suite 255 Internet United States of America

Milford Spice Company Ripoff, No communication, 60+ days of waiting Internet, Internet

Like most everyone else, I purchased the Groupon only to get burned. I've never been burned like this before on any internet order in my life. The owner sends out generic mass e-mails about how they're working hard to get orders filled but, I still haven't received my order after 60+ days. I could see it taking a few weeks but a few months?!

Obviously, they can't keep up with demand so why do they keep offering the Groupon? This same thing happened in 2011 too. I should've done my research on this shady company before I bought my Groupon. It's disgusting that people like the owner "Laura" are allowed to basically steal people's hard-earned money. I've e-mailed them multiple times and tried calling many time and was never able to get through or get a response.

I only lost about $40 (Groupon + the extra money I paid directly to them) but the fact of the matter is that it is basically theft. I don't take too kindly to people stealing from me. "Laura" should be ashamed of herself for participating in these Groupons when she knows that there's no way she can handle them all. Shame on you Laura and Milford Spice Company!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/29/2012 08:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Milford-Spice-Company/internet/Milford-Spice-Company-Ripoff-No-communication-60-days-of-waiting-Internet-Internet-889786. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Milford Spice Company