Complaint Review: Milford Spice Company

• Updated: Thu, September 27, 2012

• Reported By: Anonymous — Ortonville Michigan United States of America
Milford Spice Company
510 Highland Ave****MAIL ONLY, NO RETAI** Internet United States of America

Milford Spice Company This company took my money, never sent the promised goods, promised a refund and never did it! Internet

I ordered a Groupon in April 2012. Placed the order, and had to use a credit card for the amount charged over the Groupon. I never received the order, but did receive multiple emails promising that it would be sent, month after month. I called many times too, wanting to give them the benefit of waiting it out. I finally got disgusted and cancelled the order on September 7th. I was told I would receive a refund for what was charged on my credit card. I have called since then, with their promises that it would be taken care of. Now, all you get is a voice mail with no way to leave a message. This is the worst company I have ever dealt with!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/27/2012 07:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Milford-Spice-Company/internet/Milford-Spice-Company-This-company-took-my-money-never-sent-the-promised-goods-promised-947339. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Milford Spice Company