existed

• Updated: Wed, April 11, 2012

• Reported By: Fear of Reprisal — United States of America
Milford Spice company
125 South Main St Milford, Michigan United States of America

Milford Spice company Failed to deliver WITHOUT a Groupon excuse Milford, Michigan

Like so many others I placed an order in good faith back in January of this year. My Money was debited from my checking account immediately upon sending my order.  It's now April and no order..no e-mails other then a mass e-mail sent to all outstanding orders possibly to keep us from filling her Facebook page with out discontent as she was busy trying to drum up business with yet another Groupon as well as several other promotions.

I accepted her promise that orders would be caught up by April...I can no longer check my order status because she changed her web page and removed all old orders from the data base. I've e-mail with no response. Phones are not answered. People are starting to complain that their March orders haven't been filled, I am waiting from Jan and a few people have posted they are waiting from October and November.

I want my money back...period. The owner of this company talks a very good game but it's just that a game. People have been getting the run around  for a year now.  I don't think we'll be getting anything if we don't make it public.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2012 09:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Milford-Spice-company/Milford-Michigan-48381/Milford-Spice-company-Failed-to-deliver-WITHOUT-a-Groupon-excuse-Milford-Michigan-866934. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Milford Spice company