Complaint Review: Milford Spice

• Reported By: ChefMM — Waynesboro Pennsylvania United States of America
Milford Spice
510 Highland Ave Milford, Michigan United States of America

Milford Spice Unbelievable Rip Off Milford, Michigan

Well I guess I am another victim of the Groupon Milford Spice Rip-off. I am even more stupid than most as I bought into the whole "I'm sorry let me give you something free to make up for it" line and actually thought I would receive my spices. Hahahaha, here I am still waiting since March for the first order and now since September for the second, boy was I wrong. I hope some one straightens this out.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2012 02:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Milford-Spice/Milford-Michigan-48381/Milford-Spice-Unbelievable-Rip-Off-Milford-Michigan-971449. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Milford Spice