Complaint Review: Milicorp

• Updated: Thu, February 28, 2013

• Reported By: Rose — Glasgow Kentucky United States of America
Milicorp

Milicorp Cons Call Home Cons Call Home is a Scam , Internet

*General Comment: I Can Sympathize!

I regularly receive phone calls from my son who is in prison.  In an attempt to access Securis Technologies's website to check the balance on my prepaid long distance account, I accidently reached the Milicorp website called Cons Call Home.  I was told that I could save a lot of money by using their service, which they said was perfectly legal.  I am on a limited budget so I thought this sounded like a good idea.

The person I talked to, who called himself "Randy," gave me a phone number for my son to use to call me, and he charged my credit card account $191.00, which was supposed to allow up to 300 minutes per month for up to a year.  He said this service was "guaranteed" and even gave me a toll free number to call and cancel if I was not satisfied with the service.

My son was never able to get through with the number that Randy gave me.  It turns out that prisons do not allow 3rd party calls.  When I called and asked them to cancel and refund my money I was told that the refund would go on my credit card, but it would take 5-7 weeks.  After 5 months and 4 telephone calls to request a refund, I still have not received it.  Each time I am told that I need to wait a little longer.  Something should be done about this scam!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/26/2012 11:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Milicorp/internet/Milicorp-Cons-Call-Home-Cons-Call-Home-is-a-Scam-Internet-917872. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Milicorp

#1 General Comment

I Can Sympathize!

AUTHOR: sweetjen1300 - (United States of America)

I feel for you. I just filed a report against this company on this site and with Better Business Bureau. I was informed by BBB that they have loads of reports against this "company."  Why are they still able to continue to scam people? How many people have to say the same things about this place before any action is taken against them? We need to keep fighting to get these scammers where they belong. They are the real cons!

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC