surely

• Submitted: Mon, July 31, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, July 31, 2006

• Reported By:Canterbury Connecticut
Milinex - IGIA - Whirlwind Vacuums
245 8th Ave. New York, New York U.S.A.

Milinex - IGIA - Whirlwind Vacuums ripoff product doesn't work sent dbl shpmt and billed won't refund money after product returned New York New York

I originally ordered a vacuum cleaner with a buy one get one free deal. They sent me four vacuums and charged me full price for two. The other two were free.

After trying one out, I decided my grandchilds' toy vacuum did a better job.

I called and got a California address to sent them back to. (That cost over $60.) I enclosed a letter explaining the error of sending four and that I didn't like the product. They acknowledge the receipt of these prior to March 29, 2006. After many phone calls to disconnected numbers, getting through and being put on hold for a very long time, and sending numerous emails, I received an email that said my account woud be credited in 15 - 21 days. That was May 30, 2006. I got no where by calling or sending emails. I did speak to Jasmin , but she's no longer in Customer Care and they can't put me through to her

Now, they answer the phone but have no information past April 1, 2006. It was sent to the corporate office (NY). So, they can't help me.

I'm out $430.42.

Diane
Canterbury, Connecticut

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/31/2006 12:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Milinex-IGIA-Whirlwind-Vacuums/New-York-New-York-10016/Milinex-IGIA-Whirlwind-Vacuums-ripoff-product-doesnt-work-sent-dbl-shpmt-and-billed-w-203765. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Milinex - IGIA - Whirlwind Vacuums