• Report: #209588

• Submitted: Tue, September 05, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, September 05, 2006

• Reported By:Haverhill Massachusetts
Milinex - Igia
6960 Earthgate Boulevard Lebanon, Tennessee U.S.A.

Igia ripoff fraudelent paid for power storm vacuum never received Lebanon Tennessee

I ordered a Milinex Power Storm vacuum and accessories on line on 1/27/2006. I received an order confirmation and order number - 2006012719533018. After several weeks of waiting I tried to call the 800 number but never got an answer. Then I contacted customer service via email. After sending several emails I finally received a response from "MJ" asking for my order number, name, address, order date, etc. I had already sent that but sent it again. After several weeks, I emailed again, when I got a response from "MJ" this person asked for the same info again. So I sent it again. Bottom line, they took my money and refuse to send what I ordered. WATCH OUT - THEY ARE CROOKS.

Haverhill, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/05/2006 03:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Milinex-Igia/Lebanon-Tennessee-37090/Igia-ripoff-fraudelent-paid-for-power-storm-vacuum-never-received-Lebanon-Tennessee-209588. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Milinex - Igia