• Report: #192084

• Submitted: Thu, May 18, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, May 18, 2006

• Reported By:Siren Wisconsin
Milinex Power Storm Vacuum - IGIA
4900 Zambrano Street Commerce, California U.S.A.

Igia - Milinex Power Storm Vacuum Ripoff Fraud Lied to, fraudulent charges Commerce California

Like many other on the rip-off site, I too was watching tv with my mother and saw the infomercial about the storm vac. With my allergies and having a pet - we both loved what the vacuum could do. We decided to call the phone number on the tv and ordered one with one free. Only to find out the next day - my account had been charged more then double the amount we thought it would be!

I immediately began my quest to reach their customer service. As you can guess, I am still on that quest. Their customer service doesn't seem to exist!

In looking up their info on the web I came acrossed this web site and was appaled at all the complaints. I am absolutely shocked that this has been allowed to go on for so long and more and more people are getting ripped off!

I only wish I had seen this site first. I never would have ordered the vacuum.

Darlene
Siren, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2006 06:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Milinex-Power-Storm-Vacuum-IGIA/Commerce-California-90040/Igia-Milinex-Power-Storm-Vacuum-Ripoff-Fraud-Lied-to-fraudulent-charges-Commerce-Califo-192084. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Milinex Power Storm Vacuum - IGIA