Complaint Review: Military Achievements

• Updated: Mon, November 26, 2012

• Reported By: Steve — Columbus Georgia United States of America
Military Achievements
PO Box 35307 Louisville, KY 40232 Columbus, Georgia United States of America

Military Achievements Family Roots COMPLETE RIP-OFF CHEAP CRAP Columbus, Georgia

*UPDATE Employee: Not really a customer

*Author of original report: Military Achievements is a JOKE

*UPDATE Employee: Military Achievements

If you are military DO NOT SIGN UP WITH THEM!

I bought a shield from this company on Fort Benning.  We dont make much money as it is and though the military shield looked good (from a 10 foot distance) once I received mine it FELL APART after a few days!!!!  To make it worse the personalized details were all just stickers and THEY PEELED OFF!!!! The service is horrible and I just got a run-around when I tried to resolve it. CRAP PRODUCT.

They wont even try to resolve anything. I dont even know who I bought this from. The company is Military Achievements but the customer service on my order form says a different company called Family Roots and no one answers the phones anyway. Theres an email address at militaryachievements.com but there is no militaryachievements.com.  How can they have an email address for service when theres not even a website! No website and there's two different companies, one to sell and one to give no service? Who are these guys?

They just want your money and then they deliver a shield that falls apart and then have no service your just stuck with a crap piece of junk.  HOW STUPID!!! If you want a competent company that appreciates military service do not go with Military Achievements or whoever they are.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/22/2012 09:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Military-Achievements/Columbus-Georgia-31905/Military-Achievements-Family-Roots-COMPLETE-RIP-OFF-CHEAP-CRAP-Columbus-Georgia-945122. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Military Achievements

Not really a customer

AUTHOR: Military Achievements - (United States of America)

To whom it may concern,

Both Family Roots and Military Achievements have a long standing good relationship with many soldiers, especially on Ft Benning, and several commands.  We sponsor many events, luncheons and special projects for service members. We have delivered hundreds of our military shields to service members all over the world and have yet to hear a complaint such as yours.

We still have not heard from you.  Why have you not contacted us directly?   We would be happy to resolve any issue you may have with your products. We want all of our customers to be completely satisfied.

As it has been several weeks since your posting and we have yet to hear directly from you; we find it hard to believe you are a customer at all.  If you were a legitimate customer with real complaints you would have contacted us asking for a refund or replacement.  Military Achievements stands behind our products and would have replaced or refunded your order until you were satisfied.  We have a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Thats how we do business.   You do not have an order with us. You have never received one of our products. If you had we would have talked to you.  Weve done everything we can to encourage you to contact us at 1-800-309-8432 or 502-876-3360.

Contact us with an order number or kindly stop posting slanderous false claims.

Regards,
Military Achievements and Family Roots
Customer Care

Military Achievements is a JOKE

AUTHOR: ArmyofMe - (United States of America)

Finally I get a response from Military Achievements!  And your response is to say you dont know how your cheapass shields could fall apart?  Have you never seen your own shield it has rivets, it has a chain and it falls apart!!! And the stickers peeled off too!

I called and called y'all with no response.  I went on to Military Achievements website (militaryachievements.com) and the website is "under construction."  I even went on to Family Roots website and it was no working at all but had a message saying "Account Suspended".

A few of my battles who also bought didn't even get their shields.  I thought command had our six on the footprint.  Military Achievements has cheap fall apart products but the worse part is there aint no customer support and there aint no way to track down Military Achievements or Family Roots.  After I called and called I looked for y'all else where and I cant find either Military Achievements or Family Roots in any directory of registered companies and the Better Business Bureau has never heard of wither company. What a joke - y'all are a company that doesnt exist with service that doesnt exist.

Military Achievements

AUTHOR: Military Achievements - (United States of America)

Dear Valued Customer,

Military Achievements provides high quality commemorative products to all branches of the military. With our partners, Family Roots, we have been providing these products for 25 years.

As I do not have your account details I cannot speak to your specific complaints. I can however say
that our shields are one solid sheet of metal. Im confused as to how it could fall apart. Military Achievements is always looking for ways to improve our quality standards and value customer feedback. We stand firmly behind every
product we sell. If you are unsatisfied with your order please contact us with your account details as soon as possible. We take customer satisfaction very seriously and will work with you to give you a product you are 100% happy with.

We currently do not have a record of a customer complaint with the details you have provided. Our customer service representatives are available from 9am to 5pm EST. You may also reach us by email at info@militaryachievment.com.

We sincerely apologize if you are unhappy with your product.

Please contact us directly so that we way resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Military Achievements Customer Care