Complaint Review: Military Book Cluck

• Updated: Thu, January 17, 2013

• Reported By: rdjs — Sevierville Tennessee United States of America
Military Book Cluck
Hanover, PA 17332 Hanover, Pennsylvania United States of America

Military Book Cluck MBC Didn't want to cancel an account. Charged Credit Card when shouldn't have Hanover, Pennsylvania

I will never recommend this place to anyone.

They have pretty good books but that is all.I sent in a cancellation on Dec 11.  A charge showed up on my credit card Dec 27.  I figured they did not get my cancellation in time. No big deal. My husband liked the books they sent so we kept them and I paid it.

However, I did send in another cancellation via their website on Dec 27 and here I am on Jan 16th with two charges on my credit card!!! I called the company the person said they had no record of the either cancellation.  I said I wanted it off my card asap and that I had no books even tho I had been charged.  They said they were in the mail.  The person also said that they were mailing me out some labels to send back the books and once they got the books back they would take the charges off my card???? I have to wait all that time for them to fix something that is their fault??? I don't  understand.

Why not just take it off my card NOW and if I don't return the books in a timely manner then recharge my account??  So if they delay the labels for a little bit and the books I will be paying interest on something I CANCELLED a month ago.  Then the lady said she would change the status of my account to call in orders.  I said NO!! I want nothing more at all from your company.  I want my account cancelled and closed. They lady even at one point said to me "Will you let me finish?"  Let her finish??? my card just got charged 100 dollars for something I DID NOT want and I am suppose to let her finish.  WOW.

DO NOT USE THIS PLACE

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2013 09:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Military-Book-Cluck/Hanover-Pennsylvania-17332/Military-Book-Cluck-MBC-Didnt-want-to-cancel-an-account-Charged-Credit-Card-when-shouldn-998413. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Military Book Cluck