• Report: #519849

• Reported By: Daniel — Detroit Michigan United States of America
Military Issue
121 5th Ave NW Suite 300 New Brighton, Minnesota United States of America

Military Issue Gives Me The Runaround New Brighton, Minnesota

I have just read the report from "William" of West Haven Connecticut and completely identify with his experience.

I too was an avid customer of Military Issue until my last order. Like William, I too was told that the merchandise I ordered was on backorder, and that it would be shipped as soon as it arrived.

Months had passed by without any notification whatsoever, although a simple postcard would have sufficed.  Tired of waiting, I was moved to inquire again as to the status of my order.

True to form, I was given the standard response of "It'll be here next week".  Well, next week came and went. As a matter of fact, a whole month came and went.

Finally, I called again and demanded a resolution. As it turned out, I was offered the items that were available and given a "credit" for the items that were not. I was also told that items on backorder were "no longer available".  Did it really take them six months to figure this out?

My recommendation to anyone thinking of doing business with these people is to first call the 800 number and ask if the desired items are available and in stock.  Ignore any promises the sales rep may offer.  Thus, may avoid a six month headache.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/05/2009 12:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Military-Issue/New-Brighton-Minnesota-55112/Military-Issue-Gives-Me-The-Runaround-New-Brighton-Minnesota-519849. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Military Issue