Complaint Review: Millenium Travel & Promotions

• Submitted: Tue, June 02, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, June 02, 2009

• Reported By:Wheeling Illinois
Millenium Travel & Promotions
4647 South Clyde Morris Boulevard Port Orange, Florida U.S.A.

Millenium Travel - Millenium Travel & Promotions - FREE TRAVEL SCAM Port Orange Florida

Were told if we attended a meeting, we would get a free three-day trip (air, hotel, gift cards to restaurant, gas card and to an entertainment event). Had to put down $100 to start process, which we did. Tried to reserve several dates but none seemed to work for THEM. Each time I called (several times), staff and supervisor were very rude and would not answer questions and if they did, the answers were vague. We continued to be told you have to wait 60 days before a requested date to know if you even got the requested date. Then, you would have to start all over again as dates were not acceptable to THEM. We knew there would be taxes and fees we had to pay. When we finally received a "tentative" date, it was out of a different airport than what I had originally been told would work, didn't leave until late in the day, had one day at location and left again the next morning (3 days...right...) AND it would cost us $500 for all kinds of surcharges that didn't even make sense. I called to ask what they were and all I was told was it was in your paperwork you received that there would be surcharges, etc. Never in my life did I dream I would pay $500 for a one-day trip. I was scammed, scammed, scammed. This company is a joke. Was I a fool...

Queen
Wheeling, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/02/2009 04:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Millenium-Travel-Promotions/Port-Orange-Florida-32129/Millenium-Travel-Millenium-Travel-Promotions-FREE-TRAVEL-SCAM-Port-Orange-Florida-457871. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Millenium Travel & Promotions