Complaint Review: Millenium Travel

• Submitted: Thu, June 12, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, June 12, 2008

• Reported By:Phoenix Arizona
Millenium Travel
PO Box 11019 Daytona Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Millenium Travel "free" Tickets NO REDEMPTION -invalid disqualification Daytona Beach Florida

I followed all directions to redeem a "free" pair of airline tickets, for which I had to jump through many hoops. Of course, I was angry at GLOBAL TRAVEL GROUP, who gave me this "gift", even after their telemarketer said that the tickets were free. I watched their presentation. I bought their membership, and upon review, I decided to cancel, even after sitting with their manager and receiving a demo. My "free" airline tickets were disqualified. I followed all of their rules, which were numerous; I had to use a certified check and mail it in certified as well.

Millenium cashed the check but disallowed the certificate because they said I did not use certified mail. (I find this sadly funny because they certainly received it and cashed my check!) They sent me a check for the $130.00 I sent them. I am sure they wanted me to lose it or wanted to use the float. No one at Millenium or at Global Travel Group offered to help me. The answer was, "That's too bad!"

I remember what the telemarketer said on the phone..."After you take your free trip we know you will want to recommend us to your friends and family, that's why we are giving you this free gift!"

Don't be fooled by either company! GLOBAL TRAVEL GROUP isn't worth what it costs, and their customer service is unbelievably bad; after they get your money, GOOD LUCK! MILLENIUM TRAVEL is just a hoax.

Dr. c
Phoenix, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/12/2008 02:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Millenium-Travel/Daytona-Beach-Florida-32120/Millenium-Travel-free-Tickets-NO-REDEMPTION-invalid-disqualification-Daytona-Beach-Flor-339726. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Millenium Travel