Complaint Review: Millennium Communications

• Submitted: Thu, July 03, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, July 03, 2003

• Reported By:Vista California
Millennium Communications
9590 NW 25 St Miami, Florida U.S.A.

Millennium Communications And Fulfillment AKA American Credit Solutions Another "you'll get a credit card" scam, but with extras. You get free long distance and more. ONLY $99 per month false promises ripoff false promises Miami Florida

I received the typical telemarketing call where if I gave them my bank information to pay for a $4.50 shipping fee, I would be receiving a VALID MAJOR CREDIT CARD. While on the phone, they get you to TRY other services. You never receive their "welcome" packages. As such, you don't know how to cancel it and you ultimately get charged monthly for their other services. To the tune of $54.90 and $99.00 each! They have your bank information, and they use it!

Can't wait to see what they do after the holiday when I call them to demand my money back for deceptive marketing tactics. This same company has several FTC lawsuits pending for their other business name American Credit Solutions.

Another quick note about this. I was charged the $54.90 for their Premium Mega Saver (after my supposed 10 day trial) back in mid-June. Today, July 3rd, I finally received my card to be able to actually use a product that I've been paying to use.

Timothy
Vista, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/03/2003 05:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Millennium-Communications/Miami-Florida-33172/Millennium-Communications-And-Fulfillment-AKA-American-Credit-Solutions-Another-youll-ge-62713. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Millennium Communications