Complaint Review: Millennium Marketing Concepts A.k.a. Casey Consulting

• Submitted: Mon, December 15, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, December 15, 2008

• Reported By:Kingsburg California
Millennium Marketing Concepts A.k.a. Casey Consulting
5854 S Pecos Ste J-600 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Millennium Marketing Concepts A.k.a. Casey Consulting the $6500 & promised a return on every purchase made -- failed to fulfill their promise! Have received no commission and/or compensation for any purchases made. Las Vegas Nevada

I was contacted By Millennium Marketing -- to start a home-based business! You two by having MS, the on-base business sounded good as it but companies they were dealing with -- I followed all their suggestions & did as they instructed me to do. I have yet to receive any monies from the business -- I have contacted numerous friends and associates that have purchased materials from my webpage -- however I have not received any compensation! It has been nine months & I have not received any payments and/or heard anything from the company. I was told that I would recoup my $6500 within a year if I followed their advice -- which I did!

In my estimation this company and its associates are a complete fraud & scam! I would like to file a class-action suit against these companies & individuals! I truly feel they took advantage of my disability & my physical limitations!
Morten L. Johnson

Kingsburg, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/15/2008 12:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Millennium-Marketing-Concepts-Aka-Casey-Consulting/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89120/Millennium-Marketing-Concepts-Aka-Casey-Consulting-the-6500-promised-a-return-on-eve-401498. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Millennium Marketing Concepts A.k.a. Casey Consulting