Complaint Review: Millennium Marketing Concepts

• Submitted: Wed, December 17, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, December 17, 2008

• Reported By:Willingboro New Jersey
Millennium Marketing Concepts
5854 S Pecos Ste J-600 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Millennium Marketing Concepts These people lied and took advantage of me, a senior trying to live on social security Las Vegas Nevada

I was told that I could make money to supplement my social security income.All I needed to do is send $4,995.00 to them and they would,set up a website with several companies and the money will start within weeks. It has been almost 18 months and nothing. I have called and always gotten that I will be called back. Their rep is on the phone. Seniors are being taking advantage every day and this needs to stop, I need my money back. I have medical bills now that are going to get bigger and bigger. Please help me.

Jacqueline
Willingboro, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2008 10:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Millennium-Marketing-Concepts/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89120/Millennium-Marketing-Concepts-These-people-lied-and-took-advantage-of-me-a-senior-trying-402335. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Millennium Marketing Concepts