Complaint Review: Millennium Marketing Group

• Submitted: Fri, June 17, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, June 23, 2011

• Reported By: Leslie Hash — Kansas City Missouri United States of America
Millennium Marketing Group

Millennium Marketing Group Scott and Stephanie Norman Millennium Marketing Group ripped me off!!! Overland Park, Internet

*Consumer Comment: Interesting and sad

I gave my money to MMG because they said if they couldn't license my patent nobody could. They also said they worked on a contingency at first then they wanted money? They also said they evaluated my patent but they wouldn't provide a written evaluation. Then Scott started talking to me about what a big Christian he was so I believed him. I found out later that he isn't Christian at all by his actions which speak louder than words.

When I received the so called marketing material, which looked like a 7th grader did it, I was worried. Then when he gave me a phony list of companies he said he would contact, which I don't believe they ever did, I knew I was ripped off!

I called Scott Norman myself to request a refund and he talked terribly to me. The Christian stuff went right out the window. He screamed like a maniac. One of his employees told me later he does that a lot because his home life is really bad. Something about his wife being abusive and an ex stripper and that he left his family for her when his second child was still a newborn. His first kids live in the same city and he hasn't spoken to them since he left. Wow!!! People like him give religion a bad name.

Long story short is you cant believe a word he says. I checked and he has several cases filed against him in many states. I also heard he has been ripping off investors for many years and that he is being investigated for that also.

After this I am sure he wont give my money back but I hope he realizes how wrong he is and changes his ways.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/17/2011 07:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Millennium-Marketing-Group/internet/Millennium-Marketing-Group-Scott-and-Stephanie-Norman-Millennium-Marketing-Group-ripped-me-742248. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Millennium Marketing Group

Interesting and sad

AUTHOR: Consumer Alert - (United States of America)

Having followed this from the beginning from another report on this site the truth is as follows

1. Do a search on ripoff report for united inventors assoication or mark reyland

2. Read the post by "Leslie Hash" on the same 6/17 date who is really Kenny Durham getting mad at someone for dragging his company into that thread right after posting this slander against the company above MMG. Kenny is owner of Innovators Warehouse and forgot to logout as Leslie Hash before posting as himself in that report. He is also an ex-employee of MMG who was fired and they have a current court case against him.

3. Search on ripoff report for Innovators Warehouse and Kenny Durham and see he has posted the same sort of hateful references as above in response to complaints against his own company.

I have never worked with either company but if you follow all the links this man seems full of hatred towards them and their religion. He continues to look foolish with every response and would be better off to leave it alone.