Complaint Review: Millennium Merchant Services JUAN CARLOS

• Updated: Fri, February 28, 2014

• Reported By: Bill — Agoura Hills California
Millennium Merchant Services JUAN CARLOS
1000 West McNab Rd Suite 310 Pompano Beach FL 3306 Pompano Beach, Florida USA

Millennium Merchant Services JUAN CARLOS Millennium Merchant Services JUAN CARLOS Is a SCAM!!! If you need merchant services go to your bank! Pompano Beach Florida

I contacted Millenium Merchant Services Juan Carlos 1000 West McNab Rd Suite 310 Ponpano FL 33069, around November 20th 2013 to see if I could be apporved for merchant processing debit and credit cards. Juan sent me some paper wortk to fill out that was needed to see if I would get approved.

Juan sent me an emial staing I was approved for service, I then sent him an email back stating I needed to hold off on his services until futher notice. on Febraury 28Th 2014 I recived a collection notice stating I owed i payemts inc $65.92 for service I have never recived. I then called Ipayments and they stated that I signed a 3 year contract, which I never did. I then called juan Carlos at Millenium Merchant Services in Florida I stated I payments inc is trying to charge my account for $65.92, He staned you swent me an email to hold off on service and you never contacted me back to cancel so your service was started.

These Merchant processing companies are Scams they are not even aq real Merchant company they are just affiliates thats pass your information around to multiple compnaies. If you need a merchant company GO TO YOUR BANK! Buyer Beware

Email to Juan

Hi juan, I saw we got approved, Thats great unfortunatley we are not going to be able to start our Business / Company until February 2014, I am still in need of back office workers.

Please put my account on hold until futher notice! I want to thank you for your time and we look forward to work with you next year hopefully in February. Have a wonderfull holiday!

JUAN CARLOS IS A SCAM Millenium Merchant Services

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2014 04:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Millennium-Merchant-Services-JUAN-CARLOS-/Pompano-Beach-Florida-33069/Millennium-Merchant-Services-JUAN-CARLOS-Millennium-Merchant-Services-JUAN-CARLOS-Is-a-SC-1127411. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Millennium Merchant Services JUAN CARLOS