Complaint Review: Millennium Plus GPS (Horizon Technologies)

• Submitted: Fri, February 06, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, February 06, 2009

• Reported By:Greensboro North Carolina
Millennium Plus GPS (Horizon Technologies)
2741 W. Southern Ave, Tempe AZ. 85282 Tempe, Arizona U.S.A.

Millennium Plus GPSMillennium Plus GPS (Horizon Technologies) Flat out Scammed me! Tempe Arizona

This so called company called me with a online business opportunity with a promise to make 6 figure income within a month. He made it sound so promising. I told him this might be worth looking into. He told me he would need my credit card number so they can have everything on file just in case I'm interested. I gave my information to him under the impression that it would not be charged unless I contacted them to join the besiness. Well guess what? My account was charged for the amount of $2,449 without my authorization. I called to request a refund because I did not agree to this transaction. Now I here hat they are out of business but they still have my money. I want what belongs to me. This is crazy!!

Fred
Greensboro, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2009 01:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Millennium-Plus-GPS-Horizon-Technologies/Tempe-Arizona-85282/Millennium-Plus-GPSMillennium-Plus-GPS-Horizon-Technologies-Flat-out-Scammed-me-Tempe-A-421076. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Millennium Plus GPS (Horizon Technologies)