Complaint Review: Millennium Plus

• Submitted: Sat, February 14, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, February 14, 2009

• Reported By:Columbia South Carolina
Millennium Plus
3200 North Hayden Road Suite 325 Tempe, Arizona U.S.A.

Millennium Plus - Horizon Technologies Buyer beware, Tempe Arizona

Beware. I purchased the GPS tracking system and had it installed on my car. The cost was $400.00 and installation was $200.00. I got the call from marketing to buy their mailing lists but did not buy any. I did some marketing on my own but now am totally embarrased because if anyone responds to my marketing they will find the company telephone numbers are blocked. When I have called all the numbers I get a recording that states I am not authorized to make this call. When I called the one number that answers it is a different company and another number is for direct tv. I am glad I did not invest as others have in the marketing which ranged from $1,000 to $15,000.

Neen
Columbia, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2009 12:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Millennium-Plus/Tempe-Arizona-85282/Millennium-Plus-Horizon-Technologies-Buyer-beware-Tempe-Arizona-424144. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Millennium Plus