Complaint Review: Millennium Plus

• Submitted: Sat, December 02, 2006
  • Updated: Sat, December 02, 2006

• Reported By:Indianapolis Indiana
Millennium Plus
2741 W.Southern Ave. Suite # 6 Tempe, Arizona U.S.A.

Millennium Plus Was told Best Business out there, Bar None. Would recoup investment soon. Be Patient! Supposed to receive advertising card w every shipment. Told 2 shipments sent, NO cards sent to me! Cards NOT Sent! ripoff Tempe Arizona

Was told by Alan Arron (apparent big wig) that this was the BEST Business BAR NONE!!! I asked what was the % of sales to ads ratio, he said 2-3% average but could count on 1% Minimum.Was also told that since I went all out on advertising ($15,000) that I would be sent many extras such as a Box of xxl shirts,several FREE Flyers,Trade Show Promo Box, etc! Never received anything! Very seldom can I get a Return Ph Call.

Was out promoting product,unsure of next move,left message for assistance, Never provided! Lost lead to cheaper supplier!Was also told that was going to be put on "hotlist" of interested buyers! Have seen NO sales!

Very hard to Contact or receive cooperation from these people,always told "will get back with you!" Never do!I have almost $17,000 invested with these people and I explained that I was unemployed for a year, Mr. Arron said be patient,I explained that I could only pay for 2 months Max! He said that would be plenty of time.Also said that he gets $1 per unit and that they sold 318,000 units last year!2 months are up,now looking at bankrupcy and eviction! Thanks Alan! I just MIGHT spend my "last" few dollars to pay you a "Special" visit! Its a VERY REAL Possibility!

I am tired of trusting people ONLY to be screwed by them and the "System" that protects the criminal element!Honor among "thieves" I guess.

Delenore
Indianapolis, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/02/2006 03:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Millennium-Plus/Tempe-Arizona-85282/Millennium-Plus-Was-told-Best-Business-out-there-Bar-None-Would-recoup-investment-soon-223384. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Millennium Plus