Complaint Review: Millennium Travel And Promotions Inc.

• Submitted: Fri, April 24, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, April 24, 2009

• Reported By:Watervliet New York
Millennium Travel And Promotions Inc.
4647 S. Clyde Morris Blvd. Suite501 Port Orange, Florida U.S.A.

Millennium Travel And Promotions Inc. Misrepresentation of their obligation to provide services as per certificate. Port Orange Florida

I received a certificate by this company and followed all directions completely and accurately and in a timely manner. The first date and location, they were unable to comfirm based on availability. I went on line and found lodging at their ascribed hotels and also travel on both airlines requested for all 3 locations. I called and explained this and asked "what if I had called to book such a vacation would your answer still be the same." They would not respond. After the second date was viewed the same way, I called the Better Business Bureau in Florida. I registered a complaint. I also requested the balance of the gifts promised as well as the retainer of $100 from Millennium. They did send the $100.

I am still waiting for the B.B.B. of Fla. with an answer to my complaint. I am also waiting for further correspondence with Millenium. I asked to (FOIL) their copy of the contract that they had entered to award such promises as to seek retribution if needed from the other party involved with this certificate. It was awarded as enticement to view a vacation club package through " Vacations to Go", which we did buy into.

Michael s
Watervliet, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2009 04:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Millennium-Travel-And-Promotions-Inc/Port-Orange-Florida-32129/Millennium-Travel-And-Promotions-Inc-Misrepresentation-of-their-obligation-to-provide-ser-446332. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Millennium Travel And Promotions Inc.