- Report: #590134
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Millennium Travel And Promotions Inc.
Millennium Travel And Promotions Inc.4647 S. Clyde Morris Blvd., Suite 501 Port Orange, Florida United States of America
Millennium Travel And Promotions Inc. Travel promotion / Free tickets are a scam Port Orange, Florida
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
We attended a presenation due to the free ticket/vacation promotion. The presentation was in Columbus Ohio and was pretty much just like any other time share presentation which they put alot of pressure on you and after telling them NO about 10 times, then they decide they will give you your "Free" gifts. We found out that we would end up paying $50 in fees per person for these "FREE" tickets/vacation but we were also told I had a year to decide where to go and to use the voucher and it also included a $25 gas card and $30 in Olive Garden gift certificates.
Just like others that have had this experience with this company we did what they requested we to get our "FREE" tickets:
1) Complete the Travel Request Form
2) Send Form in Envelope by CERTIFIED MAIL to address shown
3) Include a $50 processing fee PER PERSON in the form of Postal Money Order, or Cashiers Check Only
4) Choose 3 dates on your form, allowing at least 45 days between choices
5) Mail request back to them at least 60 days before the chosen date
6) You will receive your ticket 14 days before travel
7) No refunds
8) Blackout dates apply (although they don't tell you which days)
9) The envelope must be POSTMARKED 21 days after your issue date
I did (like most people who have filed a report on here) receive a form saying that none of the dates were available and that I would have to choose again, which I did but have not heard from them or seen a shred of mail with any tickets inside.
I have tried for a year to get ahold of these people to see if I can find out what has happened to my money or my "FREE" tickets!! LOL I guess sometimes when it sounds too good to be true, it probably is!
Just like everyone else on here, we are out the money, the tickets, and my time. I honestly HATE time shares and will not go to another one. This is a scam, a ripoff, and they should all be locked up and thrown into jail. STAY AWAY!
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/06/2010 12:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Millennium-Travel-And-Promotions-Inc/Port-Orange-Florida-32129/Millennium-Travel-And-Promotions-Inc-Travel-promotion-Free-tickets-are-a-scam-Port-Ora-590134. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.