- Report: #341911
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Millennium Travel, Global Travel Group, Global Discover Vacations, Global Connections, Inc.
Millennium Travel, Global Travel Group, Global Discover Vacations, Global Connections, Inc.4647 S. Clyde Morris Blvd. Suite 501 Port Oraange,, Florida U.S.A.
Millennium Travel, Global Travel Group, Global Connections, Inc.Millennium Travel, Global Travel Group, Global Discover Vacations, Global Connections, Inc. Millennium Travel SCAM!!! Promised 2 free tickets, a year to decide...lots of fees, not free! Scottsdale Arizona
*Consumer Comment: Just another victim
*Consumer Comment: Total Ripoff
*Consumer Comment: Had better results, resolution to complaint
*Consumer Comment: Global Travel Club is a Scam
*Consumer Comment: I'm a satisfied Global member
*UPDATE Employee: Let us help you...
The presentation was very hoaxy in Scottsdale. They put HIGH pressure on you and act like they are legit but after going and researching online...you find that the 'travel club' stars they are offering are EXTREMELY hard to use. Most places people want to go for a week are booked years in advace and the fees to use them are outrageous too.
I decided NOT to buy but was given my ticket voucher so I can figure out where I'd like to go. My boyfriend and I finally figured it out just recently (one month after attending the meeting with Global Travel in Scottsdale)...their address is: 16427 N. Scottsdale Road, Suite 145, Scottsdale, AZ 85254 and the office phone number is: 480-346-4084.
Anyway, I was reading the back after filling out the request form and there are SOOO many hoops you have to jump through to get these tickets. The following are what they asked for you to do to get your "FREE" tickets:
1) Complete the Travel Request Form
2) Send Form in Envelope by CERTIFIED MAIL to address shown
3) Include a $65 processing fee PER PERSON in the form of Postal Money Order, or Cashiers Check Only
4) Choose 3 dates on your form, allowing at least 45 days between choices
5) Mail request back to them at least 60 days before the chosen date
6) You will receive your ticket 14 days before travel
7) No refunds
8) Blackout dates apply (although they don't tell you which days)
AND.....the fine print also included
9) The envelope must be POSTMARKED 21 days after your issue date
Yep that's right...of of the above information was included in the top 2 bulleted items and there were 10 other bullets of information. They obviously hope to get you on the first points about 3 dates, 45 days in between...making it SO hard for people to pick a 'vacation' date. They hope you get lost in all the words and hung up on figuring out where you'd like to go and don't read the fine print on the very back.
Since I was told that I had 1 year...I did not EVEN THINK to read it closely. It's obviously expired now (It's been 1 month, not 21 days). I called customer service and spoke to the manager, Mike at 386-763-5778 and he said SORRY! And I said what I was told by Global Travel and he said "Sorry" and I told him that it's been 30 days and he said "That's OVER 21 days!" So he obviously wasn't willing to make any exceptions.
I can't say I'm surprised though. After reading the other ripoff reports, even people that followed the steps and were good about reading the packet of information when they got it, DIDNT GET THE TICKETS!
My Advice: Spread the word about the companies: (Millennium Travel, Global Travel Group, Global Connections, Inc.Millennium Travel, Global Travel Group, Global Discover Vacations, Global Connections, Inc.) They are ALL interconnected and fraudulant to say the least!!! I would recommend telling everyone you know not to go to their "Time Share" like presentation, you will have a better use of your two hours in your life.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2008 08:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Millennium-Travel-Global-Travel-Group-Global-Discover-Vacations-Global-Connections-Inc/Port-Oraange-Florida-32129/Millennium-Travel-Global-Travel-Group-Global-Connections-IncMillennium-Travel-Global-341911. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.
- Business's (11)
- Lawyers and Law Firms (5312)
- Administrative Law (11)
- Admiralty & Maritime Law (27)
- Agricultural Law (2)
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (10)
- Antitrust & Trade Regulation (1)
- Appellate Practice (72)
- Aviation & Aerospace (11)
- Banking Law (90)
- Bankruptcy (380)
- Business Law (232)
- Civil Rights (55)
- Class Actions (30)
- Commercial Law (13)
- Communications Law (1)
- Constitutional Law (1)
- Construction Law (83)
- Contracts (7)
- Corporate Law (75)
- Criminal Law (668)
- Debtor & Creditor (51)
- Education Law (14)
- Elder Law (77)
- ElectionCampaign & Political (0)
- Eminent Domain (5)
- Employee Benefits (7)
- Energy (0)
- Entertainment & Sports (17)
- Environmental Law (43)
- Family Law (13)
- Finance (0)
- Government (14)
- Government Contracts (2)
- Health Care (1)
- Immigration (482)
- Indians & Native Populations (1)
- Insurance (90)
- Intellectual Property (526)
- International Law (33)
- International Trade (0)
- Internet Law (7)
- Investments (1)
- Labor & Employment (12)
- Legal Malpractice (92)
- Litigation (20)
- Media Law (1)
- Medical Malpractice (13)
- Mergers & Acquisitions (0)
- Military Law (5)
- Natural Resources (10)
- Occupational Safety & Health (0)
- Personal Injury (842)
- Products Liability (21)
- Professional Liability (0)
- Real Estate (361)
- Securities (169)
- Taxation (142)
- Technology & Science (0)
- Toxic Torts (0)
- Transportation (2)
- Trusts & Estates (368)
- White Collar Crime (1)
- Wills & Probate (7)
- Workers Compensation (242)
- Zoning, Planning & Land Use (10)
- Legal Services (32)
- Arbitrators/Mediators (7)
- Automotive Expert Witnesses (0)
- Bail Bonds (0)
- Court Reporters (1)
- Electronic Data Discovery (1)
- Expert Witnesses (1)
- Forensic Experts (1)
- Jury Selection (0)
- Legal Assistants (8)
- Legal Speakers (2)
- Litigation Support (2)
- Medical Expert Witnesses (1)
- Other (14)
- Paralegal (5)
- Private Investigators (6)
- Process Servers (7)
- Translators/Interpreters (0)
- Miscellaneous Business Services (19)