Complaint Review: Millennium Travel, Global Travel Group, Global Discover Vacations, Global Connections, Inc.

• Submitted: Mon, December 29, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, April 01, 2009

• Reported By:cookeville Tennessee
4647 S. Clyde Morris Blvd. Suite 501 Port Oraange Florida, Florida U.S.A.

Millennium Travel, Global Travel Group, Global Discover Vacations, Global Connections, Inc. Never sent tickets keep money Port Orange Florida

*UPDATE Employee: Global Travel Group not located in Spencer Tennessee...

My husband and I went to a seminar in Spencer Tennessee. The Millennium Travel trip was our prize. It was 50.00 per person which I sent a check in the amount of 100.00. I mailed my travel request within 3 days after the seminar. They sent back that I had to pick 3 more travel dates which I did. I call 386-763-5778 and asked when I would be recieving my information and I was told that the third date I picked was not in the of the allotted time. I asked if I could change it and he said sorry we mailed this to you. I told him I never got it and I had been watching my mail closley waiting for my travel dates. He then proceded to tell me that the only thing he could do was mail me my money back. Which I responded why haven't you if you knew my dates where not of the time allowed. His response was it was up to me to call and find out. Which that tells me that if that is the case why are they claiming to have mailed something to me in the mail.

It is a scam and I'm just wondering If I will even get my money back.

The following is the location that I recieved my so called prize.
GrandView Lodge and Resort

25 High Meadows Drive
Spencer, TN 38585
Phone: (423) 881-5826 Fax: (423) 881-5854

Shelly
cookeville, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2008 09:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Millennium-Travel-Global-Travel-Group-Global-Discover-Vacations-Global-Connections-Inc/Port-Oraange-Florida-Florida-32129/Millennium-Travel-Global-Travel-Group-Global-Discover-Vacations-Global-Connections-Inc-405719. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Millennium Travel, Global Travel Group, Global Discover Vacations, Global Connections, Inc.

Global Travel Group not located in Spencer Tennessee...

AUTHOR: Global Travel Group - (U.S.A.)

Global Travel Group is not located in Spencer, Tennessee but is located out of SCOTTSDALE, ARIZONA.