Complaint Review: Millennium Travel & Promotions, Inc.

• Submitted: Mon, September 21, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, September 21, 2009

• Reported By: Bill — crete Illinois USA
Millennium Travel & Promotions, Inc.
4647 S. Clyde Morris Blvd., Ste 501 Port Orange, Florida United States of America

Millennium Travel & Promotions, Inc. took my 150.00 dollars promise free vacation if we pay them 150.00 that will be refundable. now we are out our lastof our vacation 150.00 and no vacation. As they try many times to get out of this offer they promised us. Port Orange, Florida

We were promised a free vacation if we site and watch there 2 hr movie. So we did and after we did we told them we are in no possition to buy there offer at this time. then the man got very ugly and started to yell my wife and I so we asked for our free vacation and they just about thru it at me and then we took it home and filled everything as they wanted us to includeing the time and how. down to the dot but after 3 times they resend it back to us to do more things they wanted us to do to try to get us to make a mistake, finally they say we made a very small mistake in our application and soorry to say we are not getting our vacation now. So Now here we are giving them our only money we had for our vacation and no vacation now. I feel very stupit , hurt and bad for my wife as i convinced her to let me give them the money and get this great vacation i was hoping tyo give her since we been married and not able to do so since then. Please help me get my money back and maybe file a report. As i will be filling out many scam reports to several other places till i get my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/21/2009 08:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Millennium-Travel-Promotions-Inc/Port-Orange-Florida-32129/Millennium-Travel-Promotions-Inc-took-my-15000-dollars-promise-free-vacation-if-we-pa-497966. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Millennium Travel & Promotions, Inc.