- Report: #657470
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Millennium Travel & Promotions,INC
Millennium Travel & Promotions,INC4647 S. Clyde Morris Blvd Port Orange, Florida United States of America
Millennium Travel & Promotions,INC 4647 S. Clyde Morris Blvd, Promised FREE Air Travel Tickets and Vacation Stay .. but never gave tickets or refunds Port Orange, Florida
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
My wife and I attended a presenation due to the free ticket/vacation promotion. The presentation was in Pittsburgh, PA and was pretty much just like any other time share presentation which they put alot of pressure on you and after telling them NO NO NO NO then they decide they will give you your "Free" gifts.
We found out that we would end up paying $50 in processing fees per person for these "FREE" tickets/vacation
but we were also told I had a year to decide where to go and to use the voucher and it also included a $25 gas card and $30 in Olive Garden gift certificates.
Just like others that have had this experience with this company we did what they requested to get our "FREE" tickets:
1) Complete the Travel Request Form
2) Send Form in Envelope by CERTIFIED MAIL to address shown
3) Include a $50 processing fee PER PERSON in the form of Postal Money Order, or Cashiers Check Only
4) Choose 3 dates on your form, allowing at least 45 days between choices
5) Mail request back to them at least 60 days before the chosen date
6) You will receive your ticket 14 days before travel
7) No refunds
8) Blackout dates apply (although they don't tell you which days)
9) The envelope must be POSTMARKED 21 days after your issue date
I did (like most people who have filed a report) receive 2 forms saying that none of the dates were available and that I would have to choose again, Then I started to look i9nto the company. TO LATE should have checked before the sending the $100.00
I will try for a year to get ahold of these people to see if I can find out what has happened to my money or my "FREE" tickets!! I guess sometimes when it sounds too good to be true, it probably is!
Just like everyone else on here, we are out the money, the tickets, and my time.
This is a SCAM , and they should all be locked up and thrown into jail.
STAY AWAY from MILLENNIUM TRAVEL !
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/01/2010 06:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Millennium-Travel-PromotionsINC/Port-Orange-Florida-32129/Millennium-Travel-PromotionsINC-4647-S-Clyde-Morris-Blvd-Promised-FREE-Air-Travel-Tic-657470. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.