Complaint Review: Millennium Travel & Promotions,INC

• Updated: Mon, November 01, 2010

• Reported By: TIM C — Pittsburgh Pennsylvania United States of America
Millennium Travel & Promotions,INC
4647 S. Clyde Morris Blvd Port Orange, Florida United States of America

Millennium Travel & Promotions,INC 4647 S. Clyde Morris Blvd, Promised FREE Air Travel Tickets and Vacation Stay .. but never gave tickets or refunds Port Orange, Florida

My wife and I attended a presenation due to the free ticket/vacation promotion. The presentation was in Pittsburgh, PA and was pretty much just like any other time share presentation which they put alot of pressure on you and after telling them NO NO NO NO then they decide they will give you your "Free" gifts.

We found out that we would end up paying $50 in processing fees per person for these "FREE" tickets/vacation

but we were also told I had a year to decide where to go and to use the voucher and it also included a $25 gas card and $30 in Olive Garden gift certificates.

Just like others that have had this experience with this company we did what they requested to get our "FREE" tickets:
1) Complete the Travel Request Form
2) Send Form in Envelope by CERTIFIED MAIL to address shown
3) Include a $50 processing fee PER PERSON in the form of Postal Money Order, or Cashiers Check Only
4) Choose 3 dates on your form, allowing at least 45 days between choices
5) Mail request back to them at least 60 days before the chosen date
6) You will receive your ticket 14 days before travel
7) No refunds
8) Blackout dates apply (although they don't tell you which days)
9) The envelope must be POSTMARKED 21 days after your issue date

I did (like most people who have filed a report) receive 2 forms saying that none of the dates were available and that I would have to choose again, Then I started to look i9nto the company.  TO LATE   should have checked before the sending the $100.00

I will try for a year to get ahold of these people to see if I can find out what has happened to my money or my "FREE" tickets!!    I guess sometimes when it sounds too good to be true, it probably is!

Just like everyone else on here, we are out the money, the tickets, and my time.

This is a SCAM , and they should all be locked up and thrown into jail.

STAY AWAY from MILLENNIUM TRAVEL !

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/01/2010 06:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Millennium-Travel-PromotionsINC/Port-Orange-Florida-32129/Millennium-Travel-PromotionsINC-4647-S-Clyde-Morris-Blvd-Promised-FREE-Air-Travel-Tic-657470. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Millennium Travel & Promotions,INC