Complaint Review: Millennium Travel

• Updated: Mon, September 09, 2013

• Reported By: Marilyn — Sanford Florida
Millennium Travel
425 Luna Bella Lane Suite 115 New Smyrna Beach, Florida USA

Millennium Travel Received a cashiers check back in early June for Deposits on 2 airline tickets & 2nts.stay at a Marriott New Smyrna Beach Florida

Millennium Travel in New Symnra beach is a Scam outfit. Recieved our cashier check within the time that was requested sent check out on 4 June we Signed contract on 18 of May with Global Discovery Vacations .Did'nt realize that it had to be sent by certified mail. It did specifie that we had 21days after the sponsor issued the requested for the destinations Of travel. yes we didn't send by certified but the got the 100.00 certified check in the time requested And cashed it. we have called and was told that they emailed us & I said no you didn't  I check my email a few times a day.

At the end of that conversation she told me that they would mail it out to me ,I said that is fine .We just this morning called and was told that they sent us a refund check out in June because we didn't send the check out by certified mail. We have not Recieved the refund check and was told by Christi and then Brenda that it would take 30 days for them to put a stop payment on their check. That's when they will send us a refund check .I had suggested that we go to their office in New Symrna beach . She said if their check hadn't cleared a stop payment yet we couldn't get our refund .I am a retired legitament Travel Agent From South Florida.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/09/2013 08:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Millennium-Travel/New-Smyrna-Beach-Florida-32168/Millennium-Travel-Received-a-cashiers-check-back-in-early-June-for-Deposits-on-2-airline-1082904. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Millennium Travel