Complaint Review: Millennium marketing group

• Updated: Mon, May 09, 2011

• Reported By: Colin — Leamington Spa United Kingdom
Millennium marketing group
Apartado Correos 151,Torre del Mar 29740 Internet United States of America

Millennium marketing group Promised to sell my Travel Club Membership and required up front payment of 1,195.00 eur have since gone off map Malaga, Internet

Was contacted by said company to see if I would be interested in selling my membership.

They would hold my membership for one year and present it at holiday type presentations to invited personel who may be interested in this form of holiday ownaship.

They would require an up front fee of 1,195.00 EUR which would be returned to me at the end of the one year contract, or the amount of a sale price on my agreement.

I have a signed agreement from this company as from 10th June 2010.

For the last few months I have not heard anything from them, I have only ever received one update, and now their phone number is no longer available, and my emails are returned.

Their address is as follows.

Apartado Correos 151
Torre del Mar 29740
Malaga
Spain

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2011 08:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Millennium-marketing-group/internet/Millennium-marketing-group-Promised-to-sell-my-Travel-Club-Membership-and-required-up-fro-727209. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Millennium marketing group