scared

• Updated: Mon, June 09, 2014

• Reported By: Justice — Raleigh North Carolina
Miller-Motte Technical College
2205 Walnut Street Cary, North Carolina USA

Miller-Motte Technical College Deceit is the price paid for bettering myself Cary North Carolina

First, I would like to state my account balance was never accurate. My stipends from financial aid were never correct. The thing that bothered me the most was being told i could not obtain my diploma due to a past due balance. After investigation on the online portal I was surprised to see I had a positive balance of over $3000. When I was finally able to contact someone after numerous phone calls and voice mails the balance was zeroed out with no explanation. I called numerous other times to get an understanding of how that happened without the balance being dispersed to me still no answer.

Also, my graduation was canceled due to bad weather and I was never notified of the new graduation date. After purchasing my cap and gown, working hard to graduate, not to mention the loans I have to pay back I never walked across the stage. Since i was not able to attend due to their lack of communication i should be reimbursed for the amount that was with held for that as well. I have yet to receive my diploma as well.

I would also like to know what happens to the money that was held to pay for my certification exams. I have yet to take the exam and I am not taking the exam through Miller-Motte. I have to pay that money back as well, but I was never given the chance to use it. They are not very transparent at all with how your money is handled. I am so disgusted.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2014 12:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Miller-Motte-Technical-College/Cary-North-Carolina-27518/Miller-Motte-Technical-College-Deceit-is-the-price-paid-for-bettering-myself-Cary-North-C-1153164. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Miller-Motte Technical College