Complaint Review: Miller-Motte Technical College

• Updated: Mon, May 12, 2014

• Reported By: angel44004 — Ashtabula Ohio
Miller-Motte Technical College
Wilmington, North Carolina USA

Miller-Motte Technical College Scam and not accredited. Wilmington North Carolina

I attended Miller-Motte Technical College from March 2013-Novembe 2013 when winter break was long in effect.  I found the classes to be so easy, and I pulled straight "A's" the entire length of time. I ran into problems with my accounting class and I needed help but couldn't find anyone to help me.  No tutors were available.  I ended up becoming ill and had to be withdrawn from school.  I had no outstanding loans through them at the time.  I am feeling better now but now they Miller-Motte is calling me and harassing me saying I owe $4000 in money to them.  They want my checking account number so they can deduct so much each month.  I am enrolled at a accredited college now and am actually getting grades that reflect my learning.  I am frustrated because I am not working and have no way to pay this money back at the moment.  I know they are going to continue to harrass me.  Has anyone else had problems after leaving Miller-motte?  I need to know what to do from here?  I really am in no position to pay this money back while i am still a student of another university. Thank you!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/12/2014 12:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Miller-Motte-Technical-College/Wilmington-North-Carolina/Miller-Motte-Technical-College-Scam-and-not-accredited-Wilmington-North-Carolina-1145947. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Miller-Motte Technical College