Complaint Review: Miller-Plante Inc.

• Submitted: Sat, May 30, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, April 21, 2011

• Reported By:wallins creek Kentucky
Miller-Plante Inc.
millerplant.net Maitland, Florida U.S.A.

Miller Plante, Miller-Plante Inc. Took advantage of woman with alzheimers now threatening to sue Maitland Florida

*UPDATE Employee: Miller Plante Inc - Returns Policy

*Consumer Comment: Google this company

My grandmother is quite far along with Alzheimer's, they called her one day trying to sell her their Septic-Helper 2000. She told them she didn't want it, but they continued to harass her and smooth-talk her into believing she could just try and that she absolutely had to have it after what the bush administration had done to jack up the price of something to with septic tanks. That's as much as she remembers. They had her so upset that she agreed to try.

Then the package arrived, and we tried to send it back, but they wont take it. They didn't even bother to tell her the price, I wouldn't pay 95 dollars for septic tank stuff when you can buy ridx for way cheaper, and it works. Now their saying they're going to sue her. I tried calling them and explaining everything to them but they just kept sending me back to the same extremely rude guy in financing. I mean I've never encountered anybody so rude, he actually made me cry he had me so upset and I do NOT cry easily.

So if anybody has any advice it would be greatly appreciated, my grandmother is bedridden, and they won't leave her alone. I don't know what to do anymore.

Crystal
wallins creek, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/30/2009 10:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Miller-Plante-Inc/Maitland-Florida-32794-0711/Miller-Plante-Miller-Plante-Inc-Took-advantage-of-woman-with-alzheimers-now-threatening-456842. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Miller-Plante Inc.

Miller Plante Inc - Returns Policy

AUTHOR: Chris E - (United States of America)

Miller Plante policy has always been to have a recorded phone call with our customers ordering and they are always confirmed a 2nd time with a call from our shipping department. Customers who reject delivery or decided to return within 30 days are always taken care of.

Google this company

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (U.S.A.)

If you google this company, there is alot of people who have same problems with this place. One even mentioned the name Bob. I think this is a small time place.